Ilya Khokhlov speaks with Neftekhimik media
– The most important thing is that we completed the task and made playoffs. To be honest, it would be better great to advance to the second round. We could do this. In principle, I am satisfied with my personal statistics, but there is something to strive for.
– Do you agree that the hat-trick, that you scored against your former, is a memory for a long time?
– It is been a nice day. The team won and I scored the hat-trick. Sure, I will remember this day. I keep those pucks.
– In general, what is your opinion about the city and how is it for you to work in Nizhnekamsk?
– Everything is perfect! Before coming here, I already knew many guys from the team, and when I came to Neftekhimik, the guys were happy too. I found a common language with everyone.
– The other day you extended the contract with our team for two years...
– I am glad to stay here. I had time to think, and we came to a common decision with the club's management. I got used to this team. I like the city and the fans. I will try to do my best.