«NEFTEKHIMIK» PLAYERS HELD A MASTER CLASS FOR YOUNG HOCKEY PLAYERS IN ZAINSK
Rafael Bikmullin, Pavel Poryadin, Alexander Bryntsev, Ildar Shiksatdarov and Roman Abrosimov tried to help young players improve on-ice skills.
Roman Abrosimov had a question before going to Zainsk:
- Guys, what is the name of the arena in Zainsk?
«Zainsk Square Garden.» - said Ildar Shiksatdarov. Ildar just compared «Yashlek» arena with the famous «Madison Square Garden». We all know that «Yashlek» is a good arena both, inside and outside.
Also, Zainsk is a hometown for 1992 Olympic champion Yevgeny Davydov. Yevgeny spent his early childhood here.
At 10:30 a.m. young hockey players were on the ice.
We noticed the youngest hockey player who was wearing a «Neftekhimik» jersey. During the warm-up he tried to do better that elder players.
- What is your name?
- Where did you get this jersey?
- «I am fan of «Neftekhimik».We bought this jersey in Nizhnekamsk.» - said Karim.
- Do you visit Nizhnekamsk to watch hockey?
- Yes, my dad and me.
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- I would like to be a hockey player and be on the roster of «Neftekhimik».
During this practice, our players helped them to work on skating, puck control, stickhandling etc.
That was a great day!