Samuel Bucek: «My childhood hero has been always Alex Ovechkin»
Samuel Bucek speaks about his childhood hero and his favorite movie.
– Samuel, how was your flight?
– It was a long flight, but I am happy that I am here.
– You have a rare name for Slovak. Who are you named after?
– My mother and father gave me this name when I was born do not know what was the purpose but they liked it and from that point on, I got it.
– Your Russian is great. Where have you studied Russian language?
– I learned Russian in a school it is very similar to my language so I will catch up really fast.
– Do you have a nickname in the teams?
– My nickname is Bučo, Buker, Sami those are the most common.
– Tomas Starosta, Branko Radivojevic and Martin Cibak have been a part of Neftekhimik. Do you know these players?
– Yes I know Tomas and Branko I played against them even a playoff series back in 2019/2020 season by the way Tomas is still playing which is totally awesome for his hometown club and Branko is there a General manager who’s bringing in new players.
– Who was your Idol in the childhood?
– My childhood hero has been always Alex Ovechkin and Valeri Kharlamov. Even NO 17 a movie about Valeri is my favorite and number one.
– What do you know about Neftekhimik and Nizhnekamsk?
– Well not a lot but I’ve heard only positive things so I’m really excited can’t wait to get there to play in front of fans and with boys. Looking forward to it.