Pavel Poryadin about KHL ALL-STAR GAME
Our forward Pavel Poryadin took part in the KHL All-Star Game in Moscow. Pavel shared with his impressions.
- Pavel, it is great that you was invited to KHL All-Star Game. There was an atmosphere of hockey and holiday, what did you learn for yourself?
- It was quite a new experience. Thanks to the KHL for inviting me to this hockey holiday. I hope that new impressions will help me in upcoming games for "Neftekhimik"
- You took part in the first competition of the show "fastest skater".
-Yes, in fact, it is not easy to win this competition. You should know how to move around circles. I did not know and put my leg on gas. That is why I did not show the best time.
- Who was rooting for you at the "All-stars game"?
- My wife, parents, and friends were rooting. As well as our mascots – "wolf" and "astronaut".
- How it was to play with Danis Zaripov & Co?
- It is honor to be in the same team with Danis Zaripov. It was amazing. When you watch "All-Star game" on TV, you think, I would show ... At the same time, it is hard to make it on ice.
- A lot fans were supporting Kharlamov’s division. Your team got a led in both games. Nevertheless, your team lost.
- Well, it happened. Perhaps were relaxed at some point.
- Was there match-fixing?
- No! (Laughing) Everything was real. We did not score, our opponent scored.