Postgame comments of Konstantin Barulin
-Congrats on a victory! Did you like the game? Did you feel the atmosphere of crosstown rivalry…
-Today was a great atmosphere of the game! It is a great pleasure to see happy fans and teammates!
It was a close game.
- Did you face a lot of shots on goal in today’s game?
Could you tell me about it? I did not see stats of the game. (laughs)
- Goaltenders prefer games with a huge number of shots. Is it possible to relate you for this type of goaltenders?
- I prefer to win!
- Which one shot in the SO was difficult to stop?
- Matt White’s shot
- I mean from the players of "Ak Bars".
- It is a kind of lottery. All players could do not ordinary shots.
- In such games, one mistake can change everything. Do you feel nervous because of it?
- You know, when I was a boy, I thought that at the age of 35 I would not nervous in such games. Nothing of the kind! It is ok when you nervous before the game.