Timur Khafizov «I am the happiest man in the world»
Timur Khafizov scored his first goal in the KHL in the game with «Metallurg» and described his emotions after the game.- This is your first goal in the KHL. What do you feel?
- To be honest, it is unbelievable. Today I am the happiest man in the world. It took quite a long time but I did it. I would like to thank my parents. They helped me a lot.
- You made an assist and scored a goal today ...
- I just made an assist. Pavel Poryadin scored, that is all. To tell the truth, I didn’t even see him.
- In this season the pucks got computer chips. Would you like to get your first scored puck?
- I tried to get it, but the referee told me that it is out of the question. But I’ll try to get the puck.
-What about your scored goal?
- In the last game I was told by teammates, that I had to use rebounds as much as possible. I saw that
the puck was there, and the defender did not see the puck.
- «Neftekhimik» started the season well, despite the fact that in the preseason games everything was not in your favor, without talking about physical conditions. Due to what our team got this success?
- I do not want to jinx. Yes, we started well, but these are only five games. And the preseason games ... Yes, somewhere were mistakes, somewhere the coaching staff suggested something to us, somewhere older guys.